Help Centres provide support for all levels of coursework in any subject. We offer one-on-one tutoring, tips and tools, as well as a dedicated quiet space to work on your own or with other students.
Support for multilingual students taking 100+ level courses
Academic and writing support for all 100+ level courses: English, Business, Nursing, Sociology and more, with added support for multilingual students:
- Advice and tutoring for essay organization and structure
- Help with grammar
- Quiet study space
- Computers and printer
- Computer and document-formatting assistance
- Resource and lending library
- Ask us about our workshops
Tutor: Instructional Assistant
Prepare for your appointment
- Within the online booking system (WCOnline), upload a copy of your assignment and your instructor's guidelines.
- Choose the topic on which you want to focus.
- Allow time after your appointment to revise your essay.
Cancellation policy and no-shows
- Cancel at least 30 minutes before your appointment using the same online booking system or email the writing consultant.
- A missed, un-cancelled appointment is considered a no-show.
- If you accumulate more than two no-shows, we may require you to submit your essays to WriteAway rather than booking an in-person appointment.