The Upgrading and English Help Centres provide writing and English support, Monday-Friday. Online evening appointments may be available.
Academic Upgrading Help Centre - CBA 109
Mon to Thurs 9:00am – 4:00pm
Fri 9:00am – 12:00pm
Support for all students taking self-paced ENGL 021 to ENGL 070 courses
Tutor: Cici Arsenault
English Help Centre - Ewing 202
Support for students taking English courses up to and including ENGL 070, ENGL 091, ENGL 092, ENGL 093, ENGL 094, ENGL 103, ENGL 104, and ENGL 142
- Quiet study space
- Computers and printer
- Computer and document-formatting assistance
- Testing available with instructor permission slip
- Resource and lending library
Prepare for your appointment
- If this is your first time booking an appointment you will need to register for an account. Watch this video for help.
- Within the online booking system, upload a copy of your assignment and your instructor's guidelines.
- Choose the topic on which you want to focus.
- Allow time after your appointment to revise your essay.
Cancellation policy and no-shows
- Cancel at least 30 minutes before your appointment using the same online booking system or email the writing consultant.
- You can make up to two appointments per week
BC's online writing tutoring service.