Preparing for the unexpected.
Emergencies and accidents happen without warning. Preparing for the unexpected—physically, as well as psychologically—is an individual and organizational responsibility.
Camosun College Emergency Management handles:
- Emergency planning and procedures
- Emergency Response Plan development and operations
- Administration and training of the college’s volunteer Emergency Warden System
- Personal Preparedness
- Emergency Management app for iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices
- Emergency exercises, including college participation in Shakeout BC
- Emergency response training
Camosun College Emergency Management is the responsibility of Campus Security, a division of Facilities Services, with policy oversight from the college’s Emergency Response Planning Committee.
for help in any emergency or
from any campus phone
For non-emergency access to Campus Safety, please call 250-370-4567.
Emergency Management App
The free Camosun Emergency app is your personal safety toolkit and emergency notice centre. Built-in features make it easy to access Camosun emergency contacts, campus maps, lost and found, and personal safety tools like a flashlight or a loud alarm.