Camosun College is committed to fostering a healthy and safe work and educational environment for all who choose to join our community.
We have developed a Communicable Disease Prevention (CDP) Plan in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic following Provincial Health Officer’s (PHO) orders and WorkSafeBC guidance.
If you are sick
- Stay home until you feel well enough to return to regular activities and no longer have a fever.
- Let your instructor or supervisor know about your absence.
- Call 811 or your health care provider if you need health advice.
- Follow the BCCDC guidance on how to self-monitor and self-isolate if you are ill.
For more information, please visit:
- BCCDC close contacts and contact tracing
- Communicable Disease Prevention Guidelines
- BCCDC Close contracts and contact tracing
- BCCDC post-secondary
- B.C. Government COVID-19 Return-to-Campus Guidelines
If you have any questions regarding communicable disease prevention or campus safety please email OHS@camosun.ca.
Mental health related tips and resources
Camosun College isn't just concerned about the physical but also mental health of our college community.
Important contact information
General questions related to COVID-19
For a full listing of online or virtual supports for students during COVID-19, visit our Student Resources page.