Spend a semester or two abroad and earn Camosun credits. An exchange is an independent adventure that immerses you in another country and culture. You'll remain registered as a student at Camosun College while you study at a partner institution for one or two semesters. Pay tuition to Camosun and earn Camosun credits for the courses you take.
- Winter exchange: October 1
- Fall exchange: March 31
Where can you go?
To discuss your program options and specific partner schools contact the Study Abroad Coordinator. The Study Abroad Coordinator is happy to discuss the programs and application process.
Josai International University
Kansai Gaidai University
University of Morioka
Palacký University Grant available!
Kajaani University of Applied Science
Fontys University of Applied Sciences
University of Agder
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
Bern University of Applied Sciences
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Minimum C+ average in your current program of study
- Completed at least two full-time semesters at Camosun
- Domestic students: $1010 per semester plus ancillary fees (22 Fall - 23 Summer)
- International students: Equivalent to tuition for one semester at Camosun
- Additional costs:
- airfare, visas, accommodation, living expenses. See budget worksheet.
- Contact Financial Aid directly for information on student loans
- Scholarships available
- Study Abroad tuition is subject to annual increases in line with college rates.
Examples of Camosun credits you can earn are listed on the partner pages. You will work with Study Abroad to confirm your transfer credits before you go abroad.
Welcome to the online portion of your Pre-Departure Orientation. This module-based course is designed to prepare you for your international experience and connect you to important resources.
Rethink Your Classroom
Apply to study abroad.