If you don’t have the admission requirements for the program or courses you’re interested in right now, don’t worry. We can help you get there.
Let us guide you
Student Navigators are available to answer your questions on weekdays 8 am to 4 pm on both campuses.
- Valerie Neaves: 250-370-3847
- Tia Primrose: Text or Call: 250-216-7156, or call 250-370-3466
- Ghofran Zrek: On Leave
Why upgrade with us?
Camosun offers flexible learning to fit your schedule. Take one course or complete all the courses needed for a certificate.
- Upgrading is tuition-free for domestic students. The Adult Upgrading Grant (AUG) will cover the cost of textbooks, student fees and registration fees for eligible students*
- Courses and programs are offered on both campuses year-round
- Small class sizes mean you get the attention and support you need
What upgrading program is right for you?
Upgrading & college preparatory programs
Academic Upgrading, Certificate - length varies
|College Prep - courses only|
|Indigenous College Prep, Certificate - 8 months|
There's never been a better time to get started.