Be a college student while you're still in high school
Dual Credit @ Camosun: Hillary's story
Top 5 reasons to take the Dual Credit option
- Your tuition is covered by your school district
- Credits earned go directly toward your High School and Post Secondary transcripts
- Most courses are transferable to other colleges and universities
- Avoids the five course crunch in your first year. Five can be a lot!
- Build your confidence going into future options
Learn more about Dual Credit at Camosun
Connect with your School Career Team
Dual Credit is open to students in School Districts 61 (Victoria), 62 (Sooke), 63 (Saanich), 64 (Gulf Islands), and 79 (Cowichan).