We can help you determine your current level of skill in a subject and match you with the right Camosun course to get you started on your academic path. See below for important information on English, Math, or Fine Furniture assessments.
We also offer these additional testing services:
'I was terrified about returning to school and the assessment process. Everyone involved was helpful and positive I actually saw it through and it has made a huge impact in life and overall happiness...' -- Brendan
- Are you an international student?
If so, please contact Camosun International before you book your assessment.
- Are you of Indigenous ancestry?
Before you book your assessment, contact an indigenous advisor for your next steps.
- Is English an additional language for you? Do you need to upgrade your English skills before starting your program?
Before you book your assessment, please contact English Language Development.
- Do you require academic accommodation?
Before you book your assessment contact the Centre for Accessible Learning for your next steps.
- Do you have questions about becoming a Camosun student?
Contact Admissions and Recruitment.
Find study materials to help you get ready for your assessment.
Email is the best way to reach us.
Assessment Centre hours
- Monday-Thursday: 9am-noon and 1-4pm
- Friday: 9am-2pm