Parents and family play an important support role while you are at Camosun to upgrade your skills, learn a trade, or start a degree. Whether you are transitioning from high school to college, need help with budgeting or navigating admissions, or are interested in a study skills refresher, Camosun provides individual support, care and attention to support post-secondary success.
Camosun offers over 160 innovative programs and has earned an outstanding reputation for teaching excellence—we're proud of our faculty, staff and students, and the fact that we provide one of Canada's best learning experiences.
- Free program info sessions - these sessions are scheduled throughout the year, and you're welcome to bring a friend or family member along for support.
- Important dates - campus closures, financial and application deadlines, semester start and end dates, exam periods, and graduation.
- EducationPlannerBC - this is a publicly funded resource that allows you to compare post-secondary programs in BC and can help you make well-informed decisions about your education and career options.
- WorkBC - this online portal can help you navigate BC's labour market. Search the comprehensive job board or use up-to-date labour market information to help guide your education and career path.
Camosun offers one of Western Canada's largest college bursary programs, and more affordable tuition than universities and private colleges.
Outside the classroom
Camosun is large enough to provide great services and facilities for a vibrant campus environment on beautiful Vancouver Island, yet small enough to offer students the individual support, care, and attention not found in most post-secondary institutions.
- Campuses and maps
- Cafeterias & restaurants
- Child Care
- Personal, cultural & educational counselling
- Centre for Accessible Learning
- Fitness & recreation
- Indigenous services
- First Nations Student Association
- U-Pass Student Bus Pass
- Camosun College Student Society
- Nexus Student Newspaper
- Student clubs
- Medical coverage & accident insurance
If you want to allow your parents or guardians to view your grades, financial records and/or any other personal information on myCamosun, you must make them a proxy.