for help in any emergency or
from any campus phone.
For non-emergency access to Campus Safety, please call 250-370-4567.
- Call 250-370-3075.
- State your location: campus, building and room number, provide your phone number, and stay on the line.
- Give a detailed description of the medical emergency:
- Is patient conscious?
- Is patient breathing?
- Is patient bleeding?
- Do not leave the person unattended.
- Do not move the person except in life-threatening situations.
- Send someone outside to meet first responders and to direct them to the person needing help.