An English assessment provides a snapshot of your current English skills. You can use this to determine whether you are ready to enter your program of choice, or whether you need upgrading first. Please select from the two options below to book your assessment.
Choosing an English assessment option
- I completed English 10 or higher.
- I am fairly confident with my English skills.
- I get a little nervous during tests, but I am ok with it.
- I have not been enrolled in a Camosun English course for at least 4 months.
- I do not have confidence in my English skills.
- I did not complete academic English 10.
- I sometimes experience significant test anxiety (some anxiety is normal).
Is English an additional language for you?
If you need to upgrade your English skills before starting your program contact English Language Development before you book your assessment.
Still not sure what assessment option is best for you?
Brush up your skills
Check out our study materials for tips and practice questions.