Work and study in the library. Book a study room, borrow a laptop, or drop-in to use a computer or study space.
Computers & printers
- in-library desktop computers and a limited number of laptops are available for drop-in use
- borrow a laptop for 4 hours, pick-up will be at your chosen library
- borrow a laptop for a semester
- laptop – semester loan (new requests for fall 2021 will be placed on a waitlist)
- student accounts – Camosun accounts, wireless, and off campus access
- guest accounts – are available during non-peak times of the day
- computer use policies
- in-library printers are available for desktop computers and laptops
- buy a top-up card for $2, $5, or $10 at the library services desk
- how to print – on and off campus
Book a study room
Both libraries have bookable study rooms available for student use only. Book up to 2 hours per day and up to 7 days in advance.
Drop-in study spaces
Both libraries have study tables and individual study carrels located in the main open space. Interurban also has a silent study room and Lansdowne's 2nd floor is for quiet study. All of these spaces are drop-in.
Respectful use policy
The library is a space where the college community can work and study in a positive and productive learning environment.