Work and study in the library. Book a study room, borrow a laptop, or drop-in to use a computer or study space.
Computers & printers
In-library desktop computers and a limited number of laptops are available for drop-in use.
- borrow a laptop – 4 hour loan – visit the library services desk and present your Camosun ID
- borrow a laptop – semester loan – all laptops have been allocated for the winter semester.
Accounts & computer use
- student accounts – Camosun accounts, wireless, and off campus access
- guest accounts – are available during non-peak times of the day
- computer use policies
- in-library printers are available for desktop computers and laptops
- buy a top-up card for $2, $5, or $10 at the library services desk
- how to print – on and off campus
Book a study room
Both libraries have bookable study rooms available for student use only. Book up to 2 hours per day and up to 7 days in advance.
Drop-in study spaces
Both libraries have study tables and individual study carrels located in the main open space. Interurban also has a silent study room and Lansdowne's 2nd floor is for quiet study. All of these spaces are drop-in.
Respectful use policy
The library is a space where the college community can work and study in a positive and productive learning environment.