The annual Co-op Photo Contest showcases co-op or internship students applying their education in the workplace. We are proud of the amazing work our students do and will be displaying submitted photos in various locations and formats.
Highlight what you've been doing as students during your work experience and get the chance to win the $500 People's Choice grand prize!
The annual photo contest showcases co-op or internship students applying their education in the workplace. We are proud of the amazing work our students do all over the world and will display submitted photos in various locations and formats – brochures, advertisements, posters, websites and even on our walls.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Submission of photographs to the Co-op Photo Contest gives Camosun College permission to publish, edit, exhibit, play, transfer, and otherwise use the photos and videos for marketing, administrative, and educational purposes.
The Photo Contest is open to Camosun students who will have completed a Co-op or Internship work term with a passing grade during the academic year (September 2021-August 2022).
- One in focus digital photo may be submitted (with a file size of at least 1MB in .JPEG format)
- The photo must show the student in a co-op or internship work environment. We encourage students to submit photos of their remote work environment.
- A signed photo release available from Camosun must be submitted for any identifiable person in any photo.
- Photos showing children's faces will not be accepted.
- Each photo submission must include a brief description (50 words or less).
How to apply
Upload photos through the online application form.
Photo entries may be submitted at any time. The annual submission deadline for all entries is September 2, 2022. Entries received after September 2, 2022, will be entered in next year's contest.
Voting will open up in late September, 2022. The public will be able to vote on the submitted photos online (online survey and/or Facebook). The winner will be contacted directly and the result posted on the CECS website.
The student whose photo receives the highest number of votes from online voting will receive the $500 grand prize. The Winner's photo will be displayed on the CECS website and alongside an article detailing their work term experience.