The Student Records department will be working for you before you begin your education and long after you're done. Whether you need transfer credit or a criminal record check to get started on your educational path, a verification of enrolment to access money to pay for your courses or a transcript or credential to confirm your academic achievement, Student Records is here to provide you with the right document when you need it.
Services Offered by Student Records
There are many Camosun resources to help you along the way.
- Need help with program, course or transfer choices? Contact Academic Advising.
- Have questions about your Camosun admission requirements, program demand or your application? Contact Admissions.
- Wondering how to register for courses or how to use myCamosun? Contact Registration.
- Need personal, career or cultural counselling? Contact Counselling.
- Are you an international student? Contact Camosun International.
- Are you an Indigenous student? You may also contact the Centre for Indigenous Education and Community Connections.