The Student Records department will be working for you before you begin your education and long after you're done. Whether you need transfer credit or a criminal record check to get started on your educational path, a verification of enrolment to access money to pay for your courses or a transcript or credential to confirm your academic achievement, Student Records is here to provide you with the right document when you need it.
Services Offered by Student Records
- Graduation and Credentials - Credentials and parchments
- Verification of Enrolment - Verification of Enrolment (or registrar's stamp, an institution seal or stamp, or a school seal or stamp) is official proof that you're enrolled at Camosun and may be required by other organizations for funding, scholarships or employment.
- Transfer Credit - Evaluation of external course(s) to be reviewed for transfer to Camosun College.
- Criminal Record Check - The Criminal Records Review Act requires students registered in a post-secondary program, where they may be working with children and/or vulnerable persons, must have a Criminal Record Check (CRC) conducted by the Ministry of Public Safety & Solicitor General.
- Transcripts - The official version of a student’s educational record at Camosun College.
There are many Camosun resources to help you along the way.
- Need help with program, course or transfer choices? Contact Academic Advising.
- Have questions about your Camosun admission requirements, program demand or your application? Contact Admissions.
- Wondering how to register for courses or how to use myCamosun? Contact Registration.
- Need personal, career or cultural counselling? Contact Counselling.
- Are you an international student? Contact Camosun International.
- Are you an Indigenous student? You may also contact the Centre for Indigenous Education and Community Connections.