Congratulations! After you successfully complete the requirements for your program, Student Records will complete the graduation process and issue your well-earned credential.
Submit your application to graduate and RSVP to the Convocation ceremony.
When to Apply
Once your last term has begun, you may apply.
Application to Graduate Deadlines
|Term||Application Period Opens||Application Period Closes|
|2021 Winter||March 19||April 30|
|2021 Summer||July 15||August 31|
|2021 Fall||November 15||December 31|
|2022 Winter||February 15||April 30|
How to Apply & RSVP to Convocation
- Log in to myCamosun
- Select “Graduation Overview”
- Select “Apply” to your program of study
- Complete “Application Details” and “Convocation Ceremony Details”
Once the final marks have been entered and the graduation process has been completed, the graduation notation (credential name and date of completion) will appear on your transcript. Credentials are then mailed.
- Documents will not be released if fees or fines are owed to the college
- Credentials will be mailed via Canada Post, 4-6 weeks after Camosun's last scheduled day of exams (see Important Dates)
- If you indicated you will attend the convocation ceremony, you will receive additional information from the Graduation Committee.
Replacement or Duplicate Parchments
Replacement parchments will be provided to a graduate whose name has changed or whose parchment has been lost/destroyed.
Duplicate parchments will be stamped 'Duplicate'.
To formally request a replacement or duplicate parchment, please email – Graduation and Credentials: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you complete your program in 2020?
This notice is important to you if you completed your program requirements by the end of December 2020 or you are in your final semester and will be completing your program by the end of April 2021.
What happens if you missed the deadline?
Apply to graduate on myCamosun.ca.