The Student Records department holds your Camosun course and grade information, as well as any transcripts you have submitted for admission and/or transfer credit.
Order official Camosun College transcripts
Official transcripts are $10 per copy and produced Mondays & Thursdays each week.
Official transcripts ordered through myCamosun are sent regular mail via Canada Post only. If you require courier delivery, DO NOT submit a request through myCamosun, please email your request to Student Records.
Alumni who attended 2016 Winter to present, have access to myCamosun; password reset if required. Alumni who attended 2015 Fall or earlier, do not have access to myCamosun; please email Student Records, email@example.com, to request a transcript and include your full name, student ID number and phone number where you can be reached.
How to Order
- Log in to myCamosun
- Select "Official Transcript Requests"
- Select "Add New Request"
- Complete applicable fields
- If you select the option to "Hold Until Grades Entered" your transcript will be produced approximately one week after the semester examination period is over.
- If you select the option to "Hold Until Credentialed" your transcript will be produced approximately three days after your credential appears on your unofficial transcript in myCamosun.
- Select "Proceed to Payment"
- You will receive notification in myCamosun once it’s produced; delivered via Canada Post
In person - Service currently unavailable
Rush Service - Service currently unavailable
Important: If you submitted a transcript request and did not pay the $10 transcript Request Fee in Make a Payment, your request will not be processed.
View and print your unofficial transcript
You can view and print an unofficial transcript by logging in to myCamosun.
- In the sidebar, select "Academics"
- Select "Unofficial Transcript"
Note: Alumni who attended 2015 Fall and prior can view unofficial transcripts on Camlink.
High School Transcripts
If you need to submit your high school transcripts as part of your application to a credit program, please visit the Admissions page. To obtain your high school transcript, contact your high school or the Ministry of Education.