Camosun stands with Indigenous peoples

From Sherri Bell, President

The revealing by the Penelakut Tribe of 160+ undocumented and unmarked graves on the grounds of the former Kuper Island Industrial School and foreshore deepens the pain of all Indigenous peoples.

Read full statement

Verification of Enrolment

Verification of Enrolment (or registrar's stamp, an institution seal or stamp, or a school seal or stamp) is official proof that you're enrolled at Camosun and may be required by other organizations for funding, scholarships or employment.

Requests for Verification of Enrolment for Domestic Students

International Students, please submit your request to Camosun International using their International Student Letter Request form or via myCamosun under “Academics” then select “International Student Letter Requests”.

Forms for Provincial Student Funding Programs
Please contact Financial Aid & Awards.

Lansdowne Campus

Need a transcript?

Order your official transcripts from the Student Records Department.

Contact information

Student Records - Verification of Enrolment