Students & Alumni - Recruiters are Waiting!
Wednesday, January 26, 2022 | 10am - 1pm | Online event
Are you looking to connect with employers and investigate potential opportunities? Are you looking for a co-op, summer, part-time or full-time job?
Mark your calendars and plan to attend this event!
Wednesday, January 26, 2022 | 10am - 1pm
- Connect with recruiters from top businesses that are looking for top talent.
- Expand your understanding of industries, companies and how your education and experience connect to opportunities
- Increase your understanding of the knowledge, skills and attributes employers look for in future employees
- Learn about employment opportunities: full-time, part-time, co-op and summer positions
Open to all Camosun College students and alumni. This online event is in partnership with Careers4Canada and is powered by CareerEco Virtual Fair Platform.
Prepare for the fair :
Connect with students and alumni from all faculties and programs at Camosun College eager to learn about your organization and potential employment opportunities.
Market your organization to thousands of qualified students and alumni at this high-profile event and increase your brand awareness among the student body.
Recruit students and alumni for full-time, part-time and summer positions, co-ops or volunteer opportunities.
Educate students and alumni on the knowledge, skills and attributes you look for as an employer.
- Accent Inns Inc.
- BC Pension Corporation (Victoria, BC)
- BC Public Service
- BC SPCA Wild ARC
- BC Transit
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Commissionaires Victoria, the Islands and Yukon
- Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe
- Fairmont Banff Springs
- Fairmont Empress
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
- Grieg Seafood BC
- Inn at Laurel Point
- MNP LLP
- On Point Project Engineers
- Pacific Football Club
- Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
- Public Service Commission of Canada
- Reliable Controls
- The Salvation Army Addictions and Rehabilitation Centre
- Western Educational Adventures Inc.
- Wickaninnish Inn
- WorkLink Employment Society
- Great Canadian Oil Change Company