We can help you determine your current level of skill in a subject and match you with the right Camosun course to get you started on your academic path.
We also offer exam invigilation services for non-Camosun courses.
Before you begin
- Are you an international student?
If so, please contact Camosun International before you book your assessment.
- Are you of Indigenous ancestry?
Before you book your assessment, contact an indigenous advisor for your next steps.
- Is English an additional language for you? Do you need to upgrade your English skills before starting your program?
Before you book your assessment, please contact English Language Development.
- Do you require academic accommodation?
Before you book your assessment contact the Centre for Accessible Learning for your next steps.
- Do you have questions about becoming a Camosun student?
Contact Admissions and Recruitment.
Types of assessments
Find study materials to help you get ready for your assessment.