A letter of enrolment is $10 and is an official letter, on Camosun letterhead and signed by the Registrar.
Letters of enrolment are for domestic students only. International students, please submit your request to Camosun International using their International Student Letter Request Form, or via my.Camosun.ca under "Academics" select "International Student Letter Requests."
Letter of Enrolment
A letter of enrolment is $10 and is an official letter, on Camosun letterhead and signed by the Registrar, which includes:
- Academic Term(s)
- Enrolment Date(s)
- Program Name
- Program Length
- Enrolment status (Part-time or Full-time)
- Additional information – added upon request
How to Order:
- Log in to myCamosun
- Select "Verification of Enrolment Request"
- Select "Add New Request"
- Complete "Address To", "Address", "City", "State/Province", "ZIP/Postal Code" using YOUR contact info only. Note: your letter will NOT be mailed to you.
- Enter "1" in "Copies"
- The current term will automatically be included in your letter. If you require any additional terms (i.e. 2020 Fall) or other requests, please include them in the box at the bottom of the form.
- Select "Proceed to Payment"
Important: If you submitted a Letter of Enrolment request and did not pay the $10 Letter of Enrolment Fee in Make a Payment, your request will not be processed.
The letter of enrolment is produced in PDF format and is emailed to your email address on file within 7 business days after making payment. No pick-up option is available.
Please be advised that a letter of enrolment will not be provided if:
- You have not paid your deposit for the requested term(s)
- You are not registered in the course(s) for the requested term(s)
- You have not paid all outstanding tuition and fees owed to the college