Camosun College has a long and proud history of serving students and contributing to community social and economic well-being. We have become known and respected for our work in one of the country's exemplary community colleges.
The Education division seeks to sustain our reputation for life-changing learning by continuously engaging with each other, with our learners, with industry and with the community. This work allows us to stay abreast of change and to find new and innovative ways to stimulate and enrich the teaching and learning process, and to provide ever more responsive service and support.
The Education division includes schools and education centres: Access and Eyēʔ Sqȃ’lewen—the Centre for Indigenous Education and Community Connections, Arts and Science, Business and the Centre for Sport and Exercise Excellence, Health and Human Services, Trades and Technology; Education Planning & Policy; Camosun Innovates—Applied Research & Innovation; and South Island Partnerships—housed in each school.
- School of Access
- School of Arts and Science
- School of Business
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Trades and Technology
- Camosun Innovates - Applied research & innovation services
- Eyēʔ Sqȃ’lewen - Centre for Indigenous Education and Community Connections
- Centre for Sport and Exercise Education