An investment in your career
Invest in yourself! The joint degree program in nursing will take you from Camosun to the University of Victoria, where you will complete your Bachelor of Science in Nursing. We'll help you succeed and set you up for entry into an in-demand, financially-rewarding health care field.
Effective until August 31, 2018.
Note: The following tuition fees are for domestic students only. This program is not open to international students.
|Academic Term 1||$2,000|
|Academic Term 2||$1,900|
|Academic Term 3||$1,800|
|Academic Term 4||$1,850|
|Academic Term 5||$1,900|
|Tuition and costs for Terms 6, 7, and 8 are paid to the University of Victoria.|
- Application fee: $110
This amount reflects the Joint Degree Program in Nursing (JDPN) application fees for both Camosun and UVIC and includes transfer credit assessment
- Student Society fees: $45.93 per month, plus $254 per year for health and dental benefits
- Textbooks and Modules: $2,600
- Uniform and Expendable Supplies: $1,450
- Other Costs
- TB Test: $40
- Immunizations: $150
- CPR Level C and Standard First Aid Certificate: $125
- Criminal Record Check: $28 paid to the Ministry of Justice
Professional fees external to the program
- Canadian Nursing Student Association: $10
- National Council Licensure Examination for RNs (NCLEX): $400
Estimated cost at Camosun
The approximate cost of the five semesters at Camosun:
This price is only an estimate.
This price covers all tuition and costs for the program's Camosun terms. This estimate does not include the cost of the UVic portion of the program.
A rewarding career
As a Registered Nurse, your starting salary will be approximately $66,000 per year.