Award at a glance
Dollar valueVaries annually, approx. $995 per award
Number of Awards2
Program of Study: Associate of Arts & Associate of Science full-time programs
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Be pursuing post-secondary education in the Fall semester within 12 months of high school graduation.
- Have attained outstanding academic achievement (B average or higher) upon high school graduation (grade 11 and 12 ).
- Be accepted into the Camosun College Associate of Arts or Associate of Science Program and enrolled or planning to enroll full-time in the Fall semester.
- Complete the online application no later than August 1.
- Upload supporting documentation with online application. Include:
- Copy of your high school transcript.
- Online application will be available from May 1 - August 1.
- Complete applications must be submitted by August 1. All supporting documentation must be received by this date. Late, incomplete, or printed applications will not be accepted.
- Adjudication of this award will be managed by the Financial Aid and Awards office. All decisions are final.
- Successful recipients will be notified by email by October 1.
- Award will be applied directly to the student's Camosun account. If tuition and fees have already been paid, the surplus amount will be refunded.
- Entrance awards cannot be deferred to a future semester or year.
- Students will not normally receive more than one entrance award.
Thank you to our donor