The Camosun College Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Plan is an important roadmap for how the College will lead in sustainable transportation actions.
A roadmap for sustainable transportation actions
"... convenient, environmentally responsible and affordable access to both campuses."
The 2019-2024 Plan represents a 5-year action plan that builds on a strong TDM foundation at the College. The primary goal of the Camosun College TDM Strategy is to provide convenient, environmentally responsible and affordable access to both campuses. The TDM Plan will help Camosun meet its five goals which are:
- Reduce parking demand and total single occupancy vehicle (SOV) trips.
- Improve the quality and diversity of active transportation choices.
- Improve the quality and coordination of non-SOV vehicle connections to/from campus.
- Maximize cost effectiveness of existing infrastructure and facilities
- Enhance the campus experience through transportation.
Sustainability at Camosun
Our actions and relationships embody respect, gratitude and care for people, the land, the community and future generations.