As the Fall Semester approaches, Camosun remains committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work and learning environment. Students
Students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors are reminded to continue being considerate of others and remember:
- Wearing a mask is based on your personal choice;
- Do a daily self-assessment and stay home if you’re sick;
- Have rapid tests on hand (available for free at most pharmacies); and,
- Vaccination is the most effective protection against COVID-19. Students, staff and faculty are encouraged to get their booster shot.
Additional control measures continue to be taken at Camosun, including adherence to comprehensive sanitization schedules, the usage of physical barriers in various areas and the presence of hand sanitizer stations at each entrance as well as throughout buildings on campus. College employee communication and training has been updated to include more detailed communicable disease prevention guidelines.
Camosun continues to follow public health advice and measures required by the Provincial Health Officer, BC Centre for Disease Control., Island Health, WorkSafeBC and the B.C. government, and will advise, via multiple channels, of any changes made to Camosun’s Communicable Disease Prevention (CDP) Plan.
For more information, please visit:
- BCCDC close contacts and contact tracing
- Communicable Disease Prevention Guidelines
- BCCDC Close contracts and contact tracing
- BCCDC post-secondary
- B.C. Government COVID-19 Return-to-Campus Guidelines