Educational research and statistical reporting
Institutional Research and Planning (IRP) provides educational research and statistical reporting for the college community and support in strategic information, provincial government reporting, survey research and planning support, as well as assistance with research and information needs.
- Founded in 1971
- 2 comprehensive campuses in Victoria
- 6 community partner learning sites
- 20,400 learners
- 160+ programs
- 30 students – typical class size
- 24 – median student age
- 1,200 Indigenous students of First Nations, Métis, and Inuit ancestry
- 2,100+ international students from 80 countries
- 65,000+ alumni
- 91% of recent grads satisfied or very satisfied with their education at Camosun College
- 93% of grads are either employed or pursuing further studies
Camosun College Staff
Are you interested in additional data or would you like assistance with your web-based survey?