Textbook reserves are books in the library that can be borrowed for a short term, either 24 or 72 hours (depends on the book).
Check the reserves list to find out if your course has a reserve item. If so, go to the library to borrow the book.
Location of textbook reserves:
- textbook reserves are located in the reserve room on the 1st floor
- items are arranged alphabetical by course
- textbook reserves are located at the Library Services Desk
- ask library staff for the book
Ask library staff at either campus for help.
Borrowing reminders for textbook reserves:
- holds and renewals are not permitted
- return your course reserves to the reserve drop box located in the library to avoid fines