Please be advised that the Campus Cashier/Student Records will be closed at Lansdowne Campus from 2pm-4pm on Wednesday February 12th. Student Records at Interurban Campus will be closed from 1pm-4pm on Wednesday February 12th. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Student Records department will be working for you before you begin your education and long after you're done. Whether you need transfer credit or a criminal record check to get started on you educational path, a verification of enrolment to access money to pay for your courses or a transcript or credential to confirm your academic achievement, Student Records is here to provide you with the right document when you need it.
How Student Records can help
The Student Records department holds your Camosun course and grade information, as well as any transcripts you have submitted for admission. You can request an official copy of your Camosun transcript or print an unofficial one from Camlink.
Many students come to Camosun having already completed some courses at other colleges or universities. Often that coursework can be evaluated for credit towards a Camosun College credential.
Enrolment verification (or registrar's stamp, an institution seal or stamp, or a school seal or stamp) is official proof that you're enrolled at Camosun and may be required by other organizations for funding, scholarships or employment.
The Tuition and Enrolment Certificate (T2202) is an official tax receipt that summarizes eligible tuition, fees, and months of study for qualifying courses.
The Criminal Record Review Act requires that students registered in a post-secondary program, where they may be working with children and/or vulnerable adults, must have a criminal record check done by Camosun College through the B.C. Government's Criminal Record Review program.
When you have completed your program, you'll apply to graduate through Student Records. If needed, you can order additional copies of your credential after you've left Camosun.
Services for students
There are many Camosun resources to help you along the way.
- Need help with program, course or transfer choices? Contact Academic Advising.
- Have questions about your Camosun admission requirements, program demand or your application? Contact Admissions.
- Wondering how to register for courses or how to use Camlink? Contact Registration.
- Need personal, career or cultural counselling? Contact Counselling.
- Are you an international student? Contact Camosun International.
- Are you an Indigenous student? You may also contact the Centre for Indigenous Education and Community Connections.