Camosun logo for print

Information • July 07, 2020 10:19 am • COVID-19 - Fall 2020 athletics season cancelled at Camosun College • Read more…


Student Records

The documents you need

The Student Records department will be working for you before you begin your education and long after you're done. Whether you need transfer credit or a criminal record check to get started on you educational path, a verification of enrolment to access money to pay for your courses or a transcript or credential to confirm your academic achievement, Student Records is here to provide you with the right document when you need it.

2020 Graduation Ceremonies Postponed

Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 pandemic, Camosun College has made the difficult decision to postpone Graduation 2020, which was scheduled for June 17 and 18.

If you applied to graduate and have met the requirements for your program, the certificate, diploma or degree will be mailed to you.

Please ensure that if you have applied to Graduate that your mailing address is updated on CAMLINK.

Updates and information about graduation ceremonies will be available here in the coming weeks.

How Student Records can help


The Student Records department holds your Camosun course and grade information, as well as any transcripts you have submitted for admission. You can request an official copy of your Camosun transcript or print an unofficial one from Camlink.

Transfer Credit

Many students come to Camosun having already completed some courses at other colleges or universities. Often that coursework can be evaluated for credit towards a Camosun College credential.

Enrolment Verification

Enrolment verification (or registrar's stamp, an institution seal or stamp, or a school seal or stamp) is official proof that you're enrolled at Camosun and may be required by other organizations for funding, scholarships or employment.

Tuition and Enrolment Certificate (T2202)

The Tuition and Enrolment Certificate (T2202) is an official tax receipt that summarizes eligible tuition, fees, and months of study for qualifying courses.

Criminal Record Checks

The Criminal Record Review Act requires that students registered in a post-secondary program, where they may be working with children and/or vulnerable adults, must have a criminal record check done by Camosun College through the B.C. Government's Criminal Record Review program.

Credentials & Graduation

When you have completed your program, you'll apply to graduate through Student Records. If needed, you can order additional copies of your credential after you've left Camosun.

Services for students

There are many Camosun resources to help you along the way.

All services for students.

Contact Us
Camosun College Lansdowne
3100 Foul Bay Rd
Victoria BC V8P 5J2
Camosun College Interurban
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria BC V9E 2C1
  • 250–370–3000
  • 1–877–554–7555 (toll-free)

©1996–2020 Camosun College | Victoria BC, Canada | Printed: July 12, 2020 at 6:59 am Change Everything logo for print