We are pleased to announce that the Massage Therapy Clinic in the Alex & Jo Campbell Centre for Health and Wellness (Interurban Campus) has reopened for the general public, Camosun employees, and students under enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Hours of Operation: Wednesdays & Fridays: 8:30am - 6:00pm
We continue to maintain our focus on a high quality experience for patients and the safety of our clinic patients, staff and students. In support of this, we are re-opening with enhanced safety protocols established in alignment with college and industry practices for safe opening and operations of a massage therapy clinic. Our enhanced safety protocols include:
- Limited personnel in both communal and closed door spaces.
- Staggered appointment times with increased time between patients to allow for enhanced cleaning measures.
- Pre-screening protocols upon entry to the clinic for all staff and patients.
- One way traffic flow.
- Touchless payments.
- Usage of personal protective equipment throughout appointments.
- Efforts to ensure physical distancing.
- Removal of 24-hour cancellation fee to ensure that those who feel unwell are not obligated to attend appointments, but please notify us if unable to attend an appointment.
- Regular review of protocols in order to stay up to day with the ever changing information and recommendations surrounding COVID-19.
To book an appointment:
Our teaching clinic provides an applied learning environment for our massage therapy students to practice their assessment, hands-on skills and post-treatment care with real clients.
Open to staff, students and public clientele
We are pleased to offer the community affordable rates for treatments provided by our Massage Therapy Diploma students under the supervision of an experienced Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). The clinic is an extension of the Centre for Sport & Exercise Education. Learn more about what to expect as a client in our clinic.
Massage Therapy Rates - 75 minute appointments
|Student (with valid student/school ID)||$10|
All clients receive their first treatment for FREE!
*subject to change
24-Hour Cancellation / No-Show Policy: Missed appointments prevent us from accommodating other clients and ensuring our students receive their required hours. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice and no-show appointments are subject to being charged the full treatment rate. Please contact us to cancel or reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
Please Note: As our students are not yet RMTs, we cannot accept clients with current ICBC or WorkSafeBC claims and our treatments cannot be submitted for health insurance reimbursement.