Trades Access Common Core
TACC 109 Trades Access Common Core
Effective date: January 2016
This course prepares students for entry into a specialized Trade Foundation program. Students are introduced to the terminology, safe work practice, skills, tools, materials, work environments, culture and occupational options of the various trades and industries.
Course offerings vary by term; search Camlink for scheduled sections
- 15 lecture hours per week
- Related programs
- Plumbing & Pipe Trades Foundation; Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic Foundation
- $446.25 plus additional fees. Effective until August 31, 2018.
- C in English 11
- C in ENGL 058
And one of:
- C in Apprenticeship and Workplace Math 11
- C in Foundations of Math 11
- C in Pre-Calculus 11
- C in Applications of Math 11
- C in Principles of Math 11
- C in MATH 038
- C in MATH 073
Camosun offers English and Math assessment testing to determine current level of skill.
Last updated: December 12, 2017 2:56 pm