The Registration department manages program invitations and registration. We provide information about Camosun services, policies and procedures, and post-secondary education options to help you have the best college experience.
How to register
- Credit course registration on Camlink
- On or after your registration date, you'll be able to register, waitlist or drop any classes.
- Continuing Education
- Sign up for general interest, career training and lifelong learning courses. With more than 290 part-time, daytime and evening courses, plus certificate programs, there's something here that's right for you.
- Camosun accepts applications to apprentice programs on an ongoing basis for all levels.
Contact Academic Advising if you need help choosing courses.
Keep your mailing address, phone number and email address up to date so you can receive the information necessary for your success. Update your personal information on Camlink or contact Registration.
- Application to Graduate/Request for Credentials form Deadline for inclusion in June 2017 Graduation Ceremony
- Mar 2 • 12:00 am
- No location given