- The calendar is not intended to be a complete statement of all procedures, policies, rules and regulations at Camosun College.
- The College reserves the right to change or cancel any provision or requirement at any time. The college does not accept responsibility for the cancellation or discontinuation of any program, course or class of instruction that may be necessary as a result of an act of God, fire, labour problems, lack of funds or other similar causes.
- Academic Advisors may assist in planning programs, but the final responsibility for meeting the requirements for program completion rests with each student.
- Tuition rates are approved annually and any changes will take effect September of the effective year.
2013–2014 program calendar
- Effective Date
- September 1, 2013
- Publication Date
- March 1, 2013
View the entire 2013-2014 calendar of programs (PDF 3.2MB)
- Aboriginal Education & Community Connections (PDF)
- Centre for Sport & Exercise Education (PDF)
- School of Access (PDF)
- School of Arts & Science (PDF)
- School of Business (PDF)
- School of Health & Human Services (PDF)
- School of Trades & Technology (PDF)
- Academic Policies & Procedures (PDF)
- Admissions/Registration Policies and Procedures (PDF)
- Fees & Financial Policy (PDF)
- Student Records (PDF)
- Calendar of Events/Important Dates (PDF)
- Online and Blended Learning Opportunities/Camosun Online (PDF)
- Financial Assistance
- Services for Students (PDF)
Older calendars are archived for your records.
Last updated: March 20, 2013 5:27 pm