Camosun’s 2017 Grad Ceremonies
June 15 & 16, 2017
Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence (PISE) Gym, Interurban Campus
Apply to graduate - by March 2, 2017
If you are completing your last semester, quarter or term of your program, it is important that you submit an Application to Graduate before March 2, 2017.
Fill out your Application to Graduate form PDF and submit it to the Student Records Office.
You are welcome to make an appointment with an Academic Advisor if you need to verify that you have completed every requirement for your program.
Thursday, June 15 | 10am
- Eyēʔ Sqȃ'lewen: Centre for Indigenous Education & Community Connections
- School of Access
- Centre for Sport & Exercise Education
Thursday, June 15 | 2:30pm
- School of Business
Friday, June 16 | 10am
- School of Health & Human Services
Friday, June 16 | 2:30pm
- School of Arts & Science
- School of Trades & Technology
- SFU/Camosun Master of Education - Partnership Program
A look back at Grad 2016
Last year, more than 3,480 individual students received credentials from the college. Read more.
For more information about the grad ceremonies, please contact your School Office.