If you have a general question, the answer may be waiting for you at Ask Us.
- Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm
- 250–370–3550 #1
- Lansdowne: 250–370–3551
Are you an international student? Contact Camosun International.
Hours of operation (both campuses)
Monday-Friday • 9am-4pm
Admissions and Recruitment • Isabel Dawson Building, Main floor
3100 Foul Bay Rd
Victoria, BC V8P 5J2 Camosun College Interurban
Admissions and Recruitment • Liz Ashton Campus Centre, 2nd floor
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria, BC V9E 2C1
Services for students
There are many Camosun resources to help you along the way.
- Need help with program, course or transfer choices? Contact Academic Advising.
- Wondering how to register for courses or how to use Camlink? Contact Registration.
- Looking for information on ordering transcripts, transfer credit or criminal record checks? Contact Student Records.
- Need personal, career or cultural counselling? Contact Counselling.
- Are you an Indigenous student? You may also contact the Centre for Indigenous Education and Community Connections.