A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport and Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Entrance awards are given to outstanding students entering a full-time program. Students entering a CSEE program may be eligible for the Dr. Liz Ashton High Performance Sport Award.
Apply now, by August 1, 2017.
CSEE News and Events
- Camosun welcomes two new head coaches to the Chargers family
July 11, 2017 - 11:56 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Summer 2017 Newsletter – From Sport & Exercise
June 28, 2017 - 9:01 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Active learning through a child’s eyes
April 24, 2017 - 11:28 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- *Withdraw Deadline Summer '17 courses (7-week, started week of June 26)
- Jul 27 • 12:00 am • Both campuses
- Last day of instruction for most Summer '17 (14-week) courses
- Aug 5 • 12:00 am • Both campuses
- British Columbia Day - College Closed
- Aug 7 • 12:00 am • Both campuses