A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport and Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Entrance awards are given to outstanding students entering a full-time program. Students entering a CSEE program may be eligible for the Dr. Liz Ashton High Performance Sport Award.
CSEE News and Events
- Camosun Welcome Week & CamFest 2019 - September 3-5, 2019
August 2, 2019 - 1:32 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Register for the Chargers Men's Volleyball Senior Boys' Fall Classic
May 23, 2019 - 3:34 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- 2019 Canadian Athletic Therapists Association (CATA) Award
March 25, 2019 - 3:38 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Centre for Sport & Exercise Education Information Session
- Sep 19 • 6:00 pm • Interurban Room 329A, PISE Building
- Orange Shirt Day - Lansdowne
- Sep 30 • 1:00 pm • Lansdowne Na’tsa’maht
- Thanksgiving - College Closed
- Oct 14 • 12:05 am • Both campuses