A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport and Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Summer 2017 Courses Available
Student Well-being Research Project
We are looking for student pictures that capture how physical movement influences student well-being.
Learn more about the project and how you can help!
CSEE News and Events
- Active learning through a child’s eyes
April 24, 2017 - 11:28 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Canadian Swimming Trials
March 30, 2017 - 3:40 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- CSEE Student Research Poster Presentations
March 29, 2017 - 11:54 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Withdraw Deadline Summer '17 courses
- Jun 1 • 12:00 am • Both campuses
- 2017 Graduation and Awards Ceremonies
- Jun 15 • 12:00 am • Interurban
- Last day of instruction for most Summer '17 courses (7-week, started week of May 1)
- Jun 17 • 12:00 am • Both campuses