A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport and Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Entrance awards are given to outstanding students entering a full-time program. Students entering a CSEE program may be eligible for the Dr. Liz Ashton High Performance Sport Award.
CSEE News and Events
- CSEE Students BBQ Hot Dogs for Donations
October 9, 2018 - 3:43 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Student Innovation Challenge
October 9, 2018 - 9:02 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Library Flora & Fauna Photo Contest...
October 2, 2018 - 11:26 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Eye? Sq?’lewen Interurban Soup & Frybread Day
- Oct 23 • 11:30 am • Interurban Gazebo next to Urban Diner café
- LinkedIn to Careers - People, Trends, Employment
- Oct 23 • 4:30 pm • Interurban Liz Ashton Campus Centre 124
- Strategic Volunteering
- Oct 24 • 11:30 am • Lansdowne Fisher Building Room 336