A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport and Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Entrance awards are given to outstanding students entering a full-time program. Students entering a CSEE program may be eligible for the Dr. Liz Ashton High Performance Sport Award.
CSEE News and Events
- CSEE Student Research Poster Presentations
April 3, 2018 - 11:27 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Parkinson returns to Camosun College
March 20, 2018 - 2:20 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Summer Course in Rotterdam - Sports Marketing
March 16, 2018 - 11:27 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Winter '18 Exam period
- Apr 16 • 12:00 am • Both campuses
- Camosun Chargers Awards Night
- Apr 24 • 6:00 pm • Interurban Centre for Trades Education and Innovation - 4461 Interurban Rd
- Fitness Centre Hours Change
- Apr 29 • 7:00 am • Both campuses LACC 112 & Y112 Fitness Centres