A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport and Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Entrance awards are given to outstanding students entering a full-time program. Students entering a CSEE program may be eligible for the Dr. Liz Ashton High Performance Sport Award.
CSEE News and Events
- Morning Meditation Series for Camosun Students
February 21, 2019 - 4:52 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Camosun College Info Night
February 19, 2019 - 12:54 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- CSEE Hosts Rotterdam Sport Management Students
February 15, 2019 - 10:30 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Last day of instruction Winter 2019
- Apr 13 • 4:00 pm • Both campuses
- Centre for Sport & Exercise Education Information Session
- Apr 18 • 6:00 pm • Interurban Room 329A, PISE building