A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport and Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Entrance awards are given to outstanding students entering a full-time program. Students entering a CSEE program may be eligible for the Dr. Liz Ashton High Performance Sport Award.
Apply now, by August 1, 2017.
CSEE News and Events
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Liz Ashton Entrance Award
September 19, 2017 - 10:00 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Camosun sponsors 2017 Pacific Links Bear Mountain Championship golf event
September 8, 2017 - 12:33 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Camosun Chargers holding tryouts for 2017-18 season
August 24, 2017 - 9:30 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Thanksgiving Day - College Closed
- Oct 9 • 12:00 am • Both campuses
- Foundation Bursaries Deadline to apply for Fall 2017
- Oct 10 • 12:00 am • Both campuses