Applications for the 2020 Arts & Science Awards are now closed.
Want financial help for your education?
The School of Arts & Science, in partnership with the Camosun College Foundation, offers a series of awards to outstanding students. Camosun also offers a wide selection of bursaries for full-time students.
The School of Arts & Science hosts an annual Awards Ceremony each fall, where most of the awards and scholarships are presented.
The Arts & Science Administration Office will notify the recipients of their award/scholarship (end of September) and then invitations to the Awards Ceremony will be sent out by email.
If your mailing address has changed since applying, please update your address.
If you have any further questions, please contact your instructor, call 250-370-3298 or email email@example.com.
How to apply
- Look through our award/scholarship list and identify which one(s) you are interested in applying for.
- Carefully review the application and criteria for each award.
- Speak to your instructor if you have interest in an award or if you have any questions regarding a specific award/scholarship.
- Fill out and submit your application online.
- In order for monies to be awarded, your current legal name, address and SIN number must be in Camlink.
- Only award recipients will be notified by email and asked to attend our awards ceremony in the fall. If you were not successful this time, please do not be discouraged to try again.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Application Deadlines June 1
Last year over $54,000 was awarded with 90 awards to more than 70 outstanding students who were recognized for their dedication and perseverance in their studies. Congratulations to all of the deserving award recipients.