The School of Arts & Science hosts an annual Awards Ceremony each fall, where most of the awards and scholarships are presented.
The Arts & Science Administration Office will notify the recipients of their award/scholarship (usually in August) and then invitations to the Awards Ceremony will be sent out by email.
If your mailing address has changed since applying, please update your address.
If you have any further questions, please contact your instructor, call 250-370-3298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prepare to Apply
- Look through our award/scholarship list and identify which one(s) you are interested in applying for.
- Carefully review the application and criteria for each award.
- Speak to your instructor if you have interest in an award or if you have any questions regarding a specific award/scholarship.
- Fill out and submit your application to the School of Arts & Science Office in Fisher 104 by May 15 (this date is being extended to June 1).
(If June 1 falls on a weekend, the deadline is the following Monday)
- In order for monies to be awarded, your student records in the Registration office must have your current legal name, address and SIN number. FIPPA requires you to do this in person or by phone (250-370-3570, Student Records), no emails for this information.
- Only award recipients will be notified by email (end of September) and asked to attend our awards ceremony in the fall. If you were not successful this time, please do not be discouraged to try again.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Deadline to Apply is May 15
Lat year's awards celebration for the School of Arts and Science was held on November 18. Over $54,000 was awarded with 90 awards to more than 70 outstanding students who were recognized for their dedication and perseverance in their studies. Congratulations to all of the deserving award recipients.