Outcomes data provides us with measures of student success after leaving Camosun College. It is important to consider outcomes data as one element within a more comprehensive suite of key performance indicators. For 25 years, the BC Student Outcomes Project has surveyed former post-secondary students.
Surveys are managed on an annual basis by BC Stats and administered by an external contactor who conducts the surveys. Once complete, the corresponding results are then provided to respective post-secondary institutions. The three surveys conducted each year are the: Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes Survey (DACSO); Baccalaureate Graduates Survey (BGS); and the Apprenticeship Students Outcomes Survey (APPSO).
- View student outcomes at Camosun in an easy-to-use dashboard
- See how students rate their education
- Learn about students' experiences after their program
- Flip between other British Columbia colleges and institutes
- Check out data from the various programs that Camosun offers
- Review the many publications related to students outcomes data collection in British Columbia
- Analyze the latest findings in the summary reports
- Check out question wording from the survey questionnaires
- Explore the survey methodology to understand how the survey is executed each year
- Learn about the administrative policies that guide the data collection