At Camosun, our passion is ignited by our personal enthusiasm about who we are and what we do – an organization with student and employee well-being at its core, and an institution dedicated to inspiring life-changing learning.
The Camosun Experience
Camosun College has earned an outstanding reputation for teaching excellence and we're proud to provide one of Canada's best learning experiences. Our goal of attracting and retaining excellent leaders, faculty and staff is key to achieving our mission of building a better future for our community with relevant, innovative and applied education.
Camosun College offers a diverse, inclusive and supportive work environment. At Camosun, we value our employees and recognize the benefit of providing work-life balance to allow the opportunity for our people to make a difference with the wider community.
What we offer
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Generous vacation and leave time
- Professional development and learning opportunities, including: discounted tuition, yearly PD funding and in-house training
- A health and wellness program that offers on-campus clinics, workshops and events
- Employee discounts at local businesses and the campus retailer
- Employee recognition events
- On-campus fitness and recreation centres that offer personal training and group fitness classes
- Two beautiful campuses with great walking trails and on-site Child Care Centres
- Supportive and inspiring co-workers
When I first joined Camosun College, I was struck by one familiar and consistent message – people absolutely LOVE working here!
Barb Severyn, Executive Director, Human Resources
- Lifelong learning
- Positive and supportive student experiences
- An inclusive community
- An environment of respect and safety for all
- Our relationships with one another
Learn more about our vision, mission and values.
Standards of Conduct
Camosun employees follow a Standard of Conduct Policy based on the Government of BC's Taxpayer Accountability Principles. PDF