We provide supports to help you become a successful student. Get assistance with your academic writing or meet with a learning skills specialist to help with time management, preparing for exams and more.
Learn effective writing strategies and gain valuable skills to help you write well in college. Book an appointment with a Camosun writing consultant.
For more information about the Writing Centre, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Prepare for your appointment
- upload a copy of your assignment and your instructor's guidelines
- choose the topic on which you want to focus
Not able to make your appointment?
- cancel at least 30 minutes before your appointment using the booking system
- missed appointments are considered a no-show; if you have more than 2 no-shows, you may not be able to book another appointment
If the Writing Centre schedule is full, you may submit your assignment to WriteAway. On their web site, scroll down the page to select Camosun College.
Online and in-person meetings are available with learning specialist Chrisa Hotchkiss.
- review the guidelines
- book an appointment (indicate whether you would prefer to video chat or meet in person)
If you need help making an appointment, can't find a time that works with your schedule, or have a question, contact Chrisa at email@example.com
Online guides to support your academic success!