Graduation and Credentials

After you apply to graduate and successfully complete the requirements for your program, Student Records will award your credential, and issue your well-earned parchment.

Graduation Application

To receive a Camosun College credential, students must apply to graduate in the final term of their program, regardless of whether they plan to participate in the Camosun Convocation Ceremonies. If you do not apply to graduate, you will be unable to obtain official proof of successfully completing your program.

If you are in your final termApplication OpensApplication ClosesConvocation Date

2024 Winter Term
(Jan 1 – Apr 30, 2024)

March 15

April 30

June 2024

2024 Summer Term
(May 1 – Aug 31, 2024)

July 15

August 31

June 2025

2024 Fall Term
(Sep 1 – Dec 31, 2024)

November 15

December 31

June 2025

Am I eligible to submit my graduation application?

You are eligible to apply to graduate if:

  • You are in the final term of your program, including any internship or co-op work term(s)*.
  • Your program appears in myCamosun under Student Planning/My Program.
  • You meet the required Institution GPA for your program. View My Program in myCamosun.

*See important internship and co-op information on the FAQ page.

You are not eligible to apply to graduate if you are enrolled in any of the following non-credential programs:

  • Apprenticeship Programs
  • Baccalaureate of Science - Nursing
  • College Prep
  • Early Childhood Educators Work-Integrated Learning
  • International Education Studies
  • Open or Undeclared program
  • Undeclared Major/Specialization (e.g. Business Administration - Undeclared (Degree))
  • University Transfer

Unsure if you’re eligible to graduate or have questions? See the FAQ page.

How to submit your Graduation Application

  1. Log in to myCamosun when the graduation application period opens.
  2. Select Graduation Overview.
  3. Select Apply to your program of study.
  4. Complete Application Details (required fields).
  5. Complete Parchment Mailing Details.
  6. Before you submit your application, please ensure all information is completed and correct.
  7. Select Submit.
  8. You will receive an email confirmation to your address on file and the application status in your Graduation Overview, will show ‘Application submitted on YYYY/MM/DD’.

Have issues submitting your graduation application or have questions? See the FAQ page.

Credentials and Parchments

When will I be awarded my credential and receive my parchment?

Credentialing is completed within 6 weeks after each Graduation Application deadline. The Graduation Application will no longer be visible on the Graduation Overview page once you are credentialed. Your credential will be visible on your unofficial transcript in myCamosun.

Parchments are mailed via Canada Post within 12 weeks of each Graduation Application deadline. They are mailed to the ‘Ship to…’ address submitted in the Graduation Application. Parchments will not be produced if fees or fines are owed to the college.

Important: If you require a change of address for your parchment and it’s after the Graduation Application deadline, email Changing your address in your student profile will not update the mailing address of your parchment.

Have questions about credentialing or parchments? See the FAQ page.


How do I attend my Convocation Ceremony?

Graduates from the preceding Summer, Fall and Winter terms, receive an invite by the end of May for their Camosun Convocation Ceremony. Click here for further information about Camosun’s Convocation Ceremonies.

Transcripts and Letters of Completion

Official transcripts provide the official academic record for students past and present. Transcripts must be ordered; they are not provided upon credentialing.

Domestic letters of completion are for students who require proof of program completion prior to being credentialed or receiving their parchment. Request a domestic letter of completion by emailing; include your name, student ID number, and request for a letter of completion.

International letters of completion/graduation are produced by Camosun International for international students. International students do not require a parchment to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP).  Please request a Letter of Completion/Graduation for this purpose if you have not already done so.  For more information, please contact

Replacement or Duplicate Parchments

Replacement parchments will be provided to a graduate whose name has changed or whose parchment has been lost/destroyed.

Duplicate parchments will be provided to a graduate who requires a copy of the original. If you require legal proof of your credential for an employer, etc., please order an official transcript rather than a duplicate parchment.

To formally request a replacement or duplicate parchment, please email  Please include:

  • Your full name
  • Student ID
  • Date of birth
  • Indicate the request type:
    • Replacement* (the original was lost, destroyed or a name change occurred)
    • Duplicate (a copy of the original will be produced and stamped as ‘Duplicate’)
  • The name(s) of the credential(s) for which you are requesting a replacement or duplicate parchment
  • The address to which you would like it mailed via Canada Post (no pick-up option available)
  • Your name as you wish for it to appear on your parchment

*You may be asked to return your original document in the case of a replacement request. In the case of a name change request, you may be asked to provide legal ID proving your name change.

Alumni Status

As Camosun alumnus, there are many services available to you through the Alumni Association.

BC Adult Graduation Diploma

Information on how to apply to graduate from the BC Adult Graduation Diploma (BCAGD).

Contact information

Graduation and Credentials