School of Health and Human Services Programs

Camosun College offers more than a dozen health and human services (HHS) programs including certificates, diplomas, university transfer courses, and a post-degree diploma.

Indigenous Students

Priority Seating for Indigenous Students in HHS courses

For a limited time each year, Camosun College offers priority seating for qualified Indigenous students in Health related courses. Prioritizing admissions for Indigenous students helps to meet critical health and child care needs in urban and rural Indigenous communities.

Learn more

University Transfer

Dental Hygiene (DHYG)

As a graduate of the Dental Hygiene program, continuing your education is easy as the diploma program transfers directly into two degree programs. You can complete a Baccalaureate Degree of Science in Dental Hygiene in one year at the University of British Columbia or the University of Alberta or obtain a Bachelor of Health Sciences at Thompson Rivers University.

Early Learning & Care (ELC)

The Early Learning & Care diploma program provides you with the opportunity to transfer credits towards a degree in Child and Youth Care. You may choose to pursue further education at:

Community, Family & Child Studies (CFCS)

Community, Family & Child Studies graduates may be eligible to receive block transfer (60 credits) towards the University of Victoria Bachelor of Arts in Child & Youth Care. Transfer credit for related programs at other BC Post Secondary Institutions may also be available.

Education Assistant and Community Support (EACS)

The Education Assistant and Community Support program provides you with transfer credit to the School of Child and Youth Care and Social Work at:

Use your credits to go get ahead!

Camosun has many partnerships with universities all over Canada. Find out where our programs can take you!

Learn More

High School Students

Dual Credit Programs and Courses

Dual credit programs and courses help transition students from secondary school to college while earning high school credits and/or certification.

Dual Credit