Want financial help for your education?
IECC, in partnership with the Camosun College Foundation, offers a series of awards to outstanding students. Camosun also offers a wide selection of bursaries for full-time students.
All Centre for Indigenous Education & Community Connections awards have the following requirements.
- be currently registered as a student at Camosun College
- have Indigenous (First Nations, Métis, Inuit, or Native American) ancestry
- have a GPA of 2.5 or equivalent (unless otherwise stated in the award criteria)
- complete the application form, including all additional criteria
- if your phone number or address has changed, please update your address.
Prepare to Apply
Read through our Awards Guide to learn how to put together a great application package.
There are three awards application deadlines: October, January, May. There are also some awards that can be applied for anytime. For each of these deadlines, you can apply for multiple awards through the application form.
IECC recognizes the dedication and perseverance of students in their studies and in their activities in community. Ceremonies occur in March and November. The Treasure Box Award in Memory of James Dick is awarded during the September Welcome Feast.