The following course fees are current as of September 2021 and are subject to change.
- Eligible students must pay the additional Student Society Fees and Levies.
- Students must familiarize themselves with the current withdrawal and refund policies and procedures.
- Camosun College reserves the right to change or cancel any provision or requirement at any time. The college does not accept responsibility for the cancellation or discontinuation of any program, course or class of instruction that may be necessary as a result of an act of God, fire, labour problems, lack of funds or other similar causes.
Effective Sept 1, 2021
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||$100|
|Open Program Tuition and Fee Deposit (Refund Policy)||$8,500|
$9,000 (for programs starting September 2022 onward)
|Seated Program Tuition and Fee Deposit (Refund Policy)||$15,000|
|Registration Deposit (For continuing students only; non-refundable)||$175|
14-week Full-Time Course
Most Arts & Science, Business, Sport & Exercise and University Transfer programs
$5,425 (3 courses)
$6,510 (4 courses)
$7,595 (5 courses)
$8,680 (6 courses)
Other Academic programs not listed above
|English Language Development (ESL)|
Fees vary by from level to level*.
* ESL (ELD) fees depend on the level. Also, students in ELD courses who also register in any academic courses (including upgrading courses) will be required to pay additional tuition and fees per course. Students must meet course-specific prerequisites. Continuing students are expected to contact Camosun International Student Experience Advisors to find out exact fees and confirm whether they meet course prerequisites.
All fees are in Canadian dollars.
Not all program fees are listed here. Refer to your specific program page for details.
Estimated Costs Per Semester
- Most Arts & Science, Business, Sport & Exercise and University Transfer programs
- Certain ELD/ESL levels
Estimated Living Expenses per Month
Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
Course activity fees
Some courses have additional fees outside of the tuition amount. These fees are associated with additional costs for activities or for expert instructors and certifications for the courses. The courses listed below are examples of courses that have additional fees outside of tuition costs. Amounts listed beside the course reflect the 2021/2022 fee assessment. These fees will be subject to the tuition increase each year.
|Course||Activity Fee (CDN $)|
Fees are due according to published deadlines in the Important Dates calendar, and/or in correspondence from the Camosun International office.
It is a student's responsibility to pay fees by the fee deadline. Failure to pay fees by the deadline will result in a late payment fee being assessed according to the amount of fees owing. The late payment fee will be assessed as follows:
|Amount Owing||Late Payment Fee|
|Less than $50||None|
|$50 to $499||$50|
|Greater than $500||$100|
Non-payment of fees will also result in a restriction being placed on the student file.
Students changing their status from international to domestic must submit proof of status change prior to the first day of classes to be eligible for domestic tuition. International students wanting to change their status in a seated program will continue to pay the international seat fee unless a domestic seat becomes available.
International students at Camosun can pay using the following major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, JCB and American Express.
International Bank Draft or Money order
Please make payable to "Camosun College."
International students can make safe and secure online payments through our partner Flywire.
Simply choose how much to pay and the currency you wish to pay in. You pay the latest exchange rate through your own bank or credit card.
For questions and support, including live chat support in multiple languages, visit Flywire’s help page.
You must go to your bank and request a wire transfer payable to “Camosun College.” Please note that your bank may charge you a fee for this service.
For Camosun's banking information required for the transfer, please contact Camosun International. This option is available to continuing students and applicants who have received a letter of eligibility.
Important: Before we can process the wire transfer payment, we need to receive an email with:
- Your full name, address and date of birth
- Name and address of the bank making the transfer
- Copy of your completed wire transfer form (from your bank) showing proof of wire transfer and the date the wire transfer was completed
- Amount of funds being transferred with details about what the funds will pay for (tuition fees, application fees, etc.)
Camosun International application fee is non-refundable.
Tuition and fee deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Some exceptions may apply. Please consult the following document for additional information about refunds: First Semester International Student Refund/Deferral Procedure (page 2).
In cases where a refund is approved, an administration fee (of minimum $300) will be deducted from the refund amount.