There are many influences that contribute to our overall mental health and well-being. By reviewing our level of fulfillment in each of these influences or dimensions, we can determine in which areas we would like to make enhancements. We have identified suggested strategies and resources you can use to enhance your well-being in each dimension.
If you are an international student, please contact Camosun International.
Academic and career well-being
Camosun College provides a quiet space on each campus for prayer and meditation. We ask that general group discussions or group activities be held in other areas. If other people are using the room, please respect their preferences and privacy, leaving once your prayer or meditation is complete.
Please report any concerns to Facilities by calling 250-370-3041.
Lansdowne Campus Prayer/Meditation Space
Interurban Campus Prayer/Meditation Space
- A free mobile app for coping with and managing anxiety
- A free mobile app to help young people improve their mental health
- Counselling podcasts
- Guided visualization and breathing exercises for managing anxiety
- Stress reduction exercises
- Quick exercises to replenish energy and restore balance