Co-op and Internships for International Students

If you are an international student and you wish to participate in a Co-op or Internship work term you must apply for a Co-op Work Permit.

How to apply for a co-op work permit

  1. Follow the Work Permit Checklist for international students
  2. Complete and submit the Co-op & Internship Work Permit Information Form 
  3. Wait for an email response from a Camosun Employment Assistant. If you have any questions please contact us.

The Career Lab at Camosun is very beneficial for international students.

I had no idea about the volunteering experience and co-op experience and what they can do here to boost your resume in the job market.

Abhijith (Ben) Cyriac, Post Degree Diploma in Accounting Student

Co-op Photo Contest 2019 - Abhijith (Ben) Cyriac