Help Centres provide support for all levels of coursework in any subject. We offer one-on-one tutoring, tips and tools, as well as a dedicated quiet space to work on your own or with other students.
Support for multilingual students taking 100+ level courses
English Help Centre 202
Academic and writing support for all 100+ level courses: English, Business, Nursing, Sociology and more, with added support for multilingual students:
- Advice and tutoring for essay organization and structure
- Help with grammar
- Quiet study space
- Computers and printer
- Computer and document-formatting assistance
- Resource and lending library
- Ask us about our workshops
Tutor: Instructional Assistant
Prepare for your appointment
- If this is your first time booking an appointment you will need to register for an account. Watch this video for help.
- Within the online booking system, upload a copy of your assignment and your instructor's guidelines.
- Choose the topic on which you want to focus.
- Allow time after your appointment to revise your essay.
Cancellation policy and no-shows
- Cancel at least 30 minutes before your appointment using the same online booking system or email the writing consultant.
- You can make up to two appointments per week