Many organizations require proof of enrolment using their (third-party) official form. Third-party form verification is $10 per form.
Third-Party Form Verification
Third-party form verification is $10 per form. Many organizations require proof of enrolment using their (third-party) official form. Examples of third-party forms include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge First Financial
- Heritage Education Funds
- Children’s Education Funds Inc.
- Canadian Scholarship Trust
- iA Financial Group
- Public Works & Government – Service Canada
Submission instructions, due to Covid-19, for Service Canada- CPP forms and District/Authority Scholarship Voucher or BC Achievement Scholarship Voucher.
How to Order:
- Complete the Third-Party Verification of Enrolment request form (PDF)
- Please download the form to your PC first, then fill, save and send to us to avoid sending a blank form.
- Due to Covid-19, please do not use for Service Canada – CPP forms and District/Authority Scholarship Voucher or BC Achievement Scholarship Voucher.
- On the third-party form, complete the student authorization section (signature and date)
- Email your request form AND your third-party form to email@example.com
- Wait for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org instructing you how to make payment ($10 per form)
- Make payment
Requests will be completed within 7 business days after paying the $10 fee. Due to Covid-19, no pick-up option is available. Depending on the form type and organization’s requirements, we may be able to scan and email to your email address on file or we will mail it to your address on file.
Please be advised that third-party forms will not be verified if:
- You have not paid your deposit for the requested term(s)
- You are not registered in the course(s) for the requested term(s)
- You have not paid all outstanding tuition and fees owed to the college