School of Trades and Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology 2nd year students.
6 Projects this year.
Final Capstone Project (Group projects)
Centre for Trades Education and Innovation (CTEI)
10:00 am to 2:00 pm Friday 19th Aug 2022
Culmination of 2 years of study with a final project to solve real-world problem with external clients.
This years projects include:
- Soap Manufacture – Production Improvements.
- Kelp Manufacturer – Kelp Smoothie Cube Best Practices
- Wheelchair Backing – Redesign of existing product for wheelchair use
- Pizza Making – Concept for first phase automated pizza machine.
- Water Filtration - Automated water filter cleaner
- Totem Manufacturing 2.0 – 21st Century Manufacturing tooling for new way to carve totem poles.
Last updated:December 10, 2023 | 6:48pm
Category:School of Trades and Technology