My career as a teaching professor embodies a love of life-long learning. My academic interests are focused around national and international experiences. The courses I teach provide opportunities to learn more about psychological research, gender and career, adult transitions and learning, interpersonal communication, criminal behaviour and academic international work. I completed a Bachelor of Arts and Science from Queen’s University, then a Diploma in Guidance Studies from the University of British Columbia, followed by a Masters of Science in Counselling Psychology and finally a Doctorate in Human Development and Learning at the University of Calgary.
- PSYC 110 Experimental Psychology
- PSYC 130 Contemporary Issues
- PSYC 252 Criminal and Deviant Behaviour
- PSYC 257 Intercultural Communication
- PSYC 258 Gender and Psychology
- PSYC 272 Adult Development and Aging