A math or trades math assessment provides a snapshot of your current math skills. You can use this to determine whether you are ready to enter your program of choice, or whether you need upgrading first. Please select from the two options below to book your assessment.
Choosing a math or trades math assessment option
- I haven’t used my math skills for over 5 years.
- I did not complete academic Math 10 with a C+ or higher.
- I sometimes experience significant test anxiety (some anxiety is normal).
- I completed Math 10 or higher.
- I am fairly confident with my math skills.
- It’s been a long time since I used my math, but it would come back with a little review.
- I get a little nervous during tests, but I am ok with it.
- I have not been enrolled in a Camosun Math course for at least 4 months.
Still not sure what assessment option is best for you?
Brush up on your skills
Check out our study materials for tips and practice questions.